Extremely popular opinion: champagne at the beach is always a great idea. So what do you wear that takes you from beach to bar? We rounded up some fabulous items to pack in your beach bag for a fun day ON the beach that leads right into some champagne BY the beach.
Sand to sidewalk looks are really having a moment since No Swimwear policies are popping up all over beach towns at bars, restaurants, hotels and resorts across the US and Europe.
- Knitwear - easy, breezy and always in style. We love a great lightweight crochet sweater.
- Denim shorts + tee/tank - don’t be a basic beach: make this fun and interesting by doing a knotted tee and a on trend high rise short.
- Perfume - we love a great roll on perfume that’s easy to pack in your beach bag.
- Sandals - wedge or platform sandals with natural fiber like jute elevate your basic beach flip flops.
- Dress - find a great wrinkle free fabric so it’s easy to roll and pack in your beach bag
- Jewelry + accessories - add earrings, necklaces and headbands to elevate your basic beach look. It’s all about the accessories.
- Kimono - such a versatile piece. We love them as a coverup over swimwear or with a dress or over denim shorts and a tee. We suggest a nice wrinkle free fabric to roll and pack in your beach tote.
- Sunglasses - you can never have too many pairs, but we are really loving fun colored lenses right now.
- Lotion - hydration is key after a day on the beach. This includes drinking plenty of water and using an body lotion with aloe, coconut oil and shea butter.
- Lip color - we love a good bold lip for a night out on the town. We are loving all the poppy red shades for summer.
Find all these items and more in store at F+L Boutique and at SHOPFANDL.COM.
We also love this beach tote currently in store now and on SHOPFANDL.COM