It’s official: We are having a love affair with CLASSIC BLUE also known as royal blue or colbalt. Yes it was Pantone’s color of the year in 2020 and spotted all over the runway during Milan fashion week in 2020. But there were other things going on in the world and we were a little distracted to really notice all the fantastic classic blue looks. This color is bright, cheerful and energetic. So how do you wear this classic blue in a fashion forward way? Here are a few tips:
1. Pair with metallic accessories like silver heels, gold layered necklaces, beaded metallic bag, metallic headband etc
2. Go for a classic blue and white color combo. Style a classic blue dress or skirt with a classic white button down shirt or classic blue top with white denim. White accessories are also fabulous paired with classic blue.
3. Take a walk on the wild side. We love a good cheetah or leopard print paired with classic blue.
4. Go funky with pops of bright yellow, orange or pink. Think yellow statement earring or hot pink handbag.
5. Pair classic blue with red and white for a patriotic look. Go USA 🇺🇸
All looks available now in store and at SHOPFANDL.COM